Innovasis considers energy efficiency to be highly necessary and key to reducing energy consumption while maintaining the same energy services without reducing comfort and quality of life.
The company assumes responsibility for defining, implementing and maintaining a quality and environmental policy that makes it possible for the products it manufactures and services it provides to follow the Quality and Environment System and ensure customer satisfaction.
Innovasis’s Quality and Environment System is structured and adapted to ensure that the products it manufactures and services it provides comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet the needs and expectations of customers.
Quality, pollution prevention and respect for the environment are common objectives for all Innovasis staff. To this end, it promotes recycling and establishes the necessary measures to ensure that its quality and environment policy is disseminated to all departments of the company to ensure that it is maintained, implemented, revised and updated.
Advantages of renewable energies
- No generation of difficult to dispose of waste so they can be considered “clean”.
- Reduced environmental impact because they release no CO2 emissions or other pollutants into the atmosphere.
- Produced continuously so they are unlimited.
- Generated locally, thereby avoiding inter-regional dependence and political conflicts arising from fuel supply issues.
- They are complementary; they correct inter-territorial imbalances and boost local economies by creating five times more jobs than conventional energy.
Did you know that?
- Renewable energies already account for 20% of energy consumed.
- The EU’s new Renewable Energy Directive supports the improvement of energy efficiency and use of renewable energies.
- In 2020, the new Paris Agreement will enter into force, replacing the previous Kyoto Protocol.