Isolated Power Systems
- Provides isolation for critical loads especially in emergency rooms
- Fault Currents are reduced to non-critical levels which mean the leakage current that is present within emergency room is reduced from mA levels to µA levels.
- A possible inconvenience in the surgery room is prevented where energy is reserved and blackout does not happen.
- Monitoring of insulation resistance
- Visual and audible alarms when abnormal conditions occur
- Availability to connect 2 different sources for continues operation